terça-feira, fevereiro 08, 2011

Two days after I got on vacation, I went  to the movies with my friends, watched a dance show of Gualdim Pais’s students
The first week, I stayed at a cousin’s home in Sabrosa, for some days. We went to Tomar walked, went to the shopping went to the hairdresser public library… It was cool!The second week I rode the bike, did my homework and read.
I did my Christmas tree, three days before Christmas. We celebrated Christmas Eve at home with my family and friends. I helped my mother to prepare dinner. We ate cod with greens and potatoes and many sweets. I became sick with so much food!
I opened my presents: clothes, a hair straightener, earrings, a bicycle, money…
I spend New Year´s Eve at my grandparents´ house.   At 11:45p.m. I ate six raisins, which are traditionally eaten at twelve but I couldn´t eat anymore.
I didn´t drink champagne. It was not worth it.
I wish a lot of peace and love for the world in 2011!
Carina Silva, Nº5 8ºA

  

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário