terça-feira, fevereiro 08, 2011

My Christmas Holidays were great!
    I spent most of the time at home with my mother and my sister. Sometimes I went to my grandmother’s home and I helped her taking care of my twin cousins.
    On the first Saturday, Rute, Carina, Marta and I went to a dance show in Cine-Teatro. There the dancers performed an interpretation of a typical tradition in Tomar “A Festa dos Tabuleiros”. It was very enjoyable.
    On Christmas Eve I stayed home with my family and we ate codfish with bacon. I received a lot of presents but I enjoyed a guitar the most.
    On New Year’s Eve I stayed home with my family. At midnight we ate raisins and suckling pig, we saw the firework and it was fantastic.
    On New Year’s Day my grandmother prepared a big lunch for all of us.
    I loved my Christmas Holidays!
    
        Carla Marques
        Nº 6  8ºA 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário