terça-feira, abril 05, 2011

My preferences on food and drink - 8ºE

My name is Ana Rita and I’m a 15 year old girl. I attend the 8th grade in school Gualdim Pais, Tomar.  I live in Tomar with my mother and my father. I like eating very much.  I usually get up twenty past seven. I have breakfast at home. I usually have milk with cereal.  On week days, I usually have lunch at the school canteen. I arrive home at  6 o’ clock and I have dinner with my family at 8 o’clock. My favourite dish is “Bacalhau com natas “. My favourite fruits are strawberries and apple. I really dislike purple cabbages
Ana Rita Sousa, nº1

My name is Diogo João Alves Tristão and I’m a 14 year old boy. I attend the 8th grade in school Gualdim Pais, Tomar. I live in Chão das Eiras with my parents and my sister. I like eating very much.
My favourite meal is lunch. I usually get up at half past six. I have breakfast at home. I usually have milk with cereal.
On week days, I usually have lunch at the school canteen. I arrive home at 6 o’clock and I have dinner with my family at half past eight, in the evening. My favourite dish is “Cuscus”. My favourite fruit is strawberries with whipped cream. I really dislike passion fruit.
 Diogo Tristão, nº2

My name is Ivo Silva and I’m 16 year old boy. I attend the 8th in school Gualdim Pais, Tomar. I live in Balancho with my mother. I like eating very much. My favourite meal is dinner. I usually get up at twenty past seven. I rarely have breakfast. On week days, I usually have lunch at the school canteen. I arrive home at 18:15h and I have dinner with my mother at 8 o’ clock in the evening. My favourite dish is pizza. My favourite fruits are orange and strawberries. I really dislike vegetables.
  Ivo Silva nº3            


My name is Liliana Almeida.  I’ m 16 years old girl. I attend the 8th grade in school Gualdim Pais, Tomar. I live in Alvito with my parents and my brother.
I like eating very much. My favourite meal is lunch. I usually get up half past seven. I have breakfast at school. I usually have chocolate milk with toast and cookies. On week days, I usually have lunch at the school canteen or at home. I arrive home at 6 o’ clock and I have dinner with my family at 9 o’ clock.
My favourite dish is “Francesinha”, roasted chicken and roasted suckling pig. My favourite fruits are melon, watermelon, mango, cherries, peaches and strawberries.
I really dislike peas, broccoli, watercress, cream and papaya.  
Liliana Almeida nº5


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário