terça-feira, abril 05, 2011

My Daily routine - 7th. C


My name is Celina. I get up t seven o’clock and I eat cereals milk. I go to school by bus and my classes start at half past eight.
I have lunch at midday at the school canteen. My afternoon classes finish at half past five.
I have tea at home and usually have a toast and a glass of chocolate milk. I do my homework at home in my bedroom. I lay the table and tidy up the bedroom.
I usually have dinner at 8 o’clock. In the evening I watch TV and dance. I usually go to bed at ten o’clock.
At the weekend I get up at nine o’clock, have breakfast and watch a bit of TV and then I have dinner with my grandparents. In the afternoon I watch TV and I do my homework. I usually go to bed at eleven o’clock.  

Celina Silva, nº 7


Hello! My name is Rafael Batista and this is my daily routine.  I get up at half past seven and get dressed. For breakfast I eat a yogurt. I come to school by car and my classes start at half past eight. Then I have lunch at home. My classes finish at half past five, I go home and have tea. I eat a sandwich.
     I do my homework in my room. In the morning I make my bed. I have dinner at half past eight and I play computer games. After this I go to bed at eleven o’clock.
     At the weekend I get up at ten o’clock, wtch TV and play computer games. At half past one I have lunch. Then I ride my bike and afterwards I sit on the sofa watching TV. I go to bed at eleven o’clock. 
Rafael Batista   Nº21 

I wake up at half past six in the morning, wash my face, brush my teeth, comb my hair and get dressed. I eat cereals with milk. I go to school by bus at half past seven. My classes start at half past eight. I have lunch at school in the canteen. Later I play football or computer games.                                                                                                                                            
My afternoon classes start at ten past two in the afternoon and finish at half past five. I have tea at school. I usually have bread with butter and a glass of juice. I do my homework at home and have dinner at a quarter past seven in the evening.
At the weekend I wake up at quarter to ten, wash my face, brush my teeth, comb my hair and get dressed. Then I have breakfast. I do my homework, study and have lunch at one o`clock. In the afternoon I watch TV, play football, play Play station, and have tea. Then I surf the NET and later I have dinner. I usually go to bed at ten o`clock.
Ricardo Santos, Nº24

Hi! My name is Telma Matos and I’m twelve years old. I get up at seven o’clock and I don’t have a breakfast. I go to school by car with my cousins. My classes start at half past eight; I have a lunch at midday at the school canteen. My afternoon classes finish at half past five. I have tea at home and I usually have a toast and a glass of chocolate milk. I do my homework at home, in my living room. I make my bed, do the washing up and lay the table. I usually have dinner at nine o’clock. In the evening I listen to music and watch TV. I usually go to bed at ten o’clock. At the weekend I get up at nine o’clock, usually have breakfast and I do my homework. I have lunch with my big family. In the afternoon I listen to music and dance. In the evening I go to bed at eleven.
Telma Matos, nº 26

My name is Telmo. I get up at half past seven. I eat cereals with milk f or breakfast. I go to school by car. My classes start at half past eight. I have lunch at home. My afternoon classes finish at half past five. I have tea at home. Then I do my homework, in my bedroom. I make my bed. I usually have a dinner at eight o’ clock. In the evening I watch TV, read a book and play basketball. I usually go to bed at half past nine.
At the weekend, I get up at half past nine, have breakfast, watch a bit of TV, do my homework and study. I have lunch and study. I have dinner at eight o’clock. On Sunday I watch TV and play basketball.
Telmo Luís Marques Correia, Nº 27

My daily routine
Hi!! I’m Virginia and this is my daily routine. I usually get up at six o’clock but sometimes I get up at seven o’clock. I usually eat cereals with milk for breakfast. Then I get dressed and I usually go to school by bus. My classes always start at half past eight. I always have lunch at midday at the school canteen. My classes usually finish at half past five. I have tea at home. I do my homework at home. I make my bed (at the weekend), lay the table (every day). In the evening I watch TV, play computer games and have a shower. I usually go to bed at ten o’clock.
My routine at the weekends
On Saturday, I get up at 6 o’clock. I have a shower. I eat cereals with milk, for breakfast. Then I get dressed I leave home at seven o’clock. Then, at home, I play computer games and watch TV. On Sundays I get up at eleven o’clock. I play computer games and watch TV. Then I have lunch at one o’clock. I study a bit and then I play with my pets.
Virginia Santos,   Nº29 ,
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário