terça-feira, janeiro 17, 2012

I eat out on special days. My favourite eating place is a restaurant. I usually eat out with my family. I usually eat out in Tomar.
Joana Freire, nº10, 8ºA

I eat out at the weekend. My favourite eating places are a restaurant, a chinese restaurant and a pizzeria.
I usually eat out with my parents.
I usually eat out in Entroncamento or in Tomar. 
Daniela Sousa, nº5,8ºA


I rarely eat out. Sometimes I eat out on birthays. My favourite eating places are the restaurant, the pizzeria or McDonald's. When I eat out I go with my family. I usually eat out once a month in Tomar.                              

Filipe Guia nº 8, 8ºA

I eat out with my parents.
My favourite eating place is the pizzeria. I eat out about three times a month.


Sheng Jin nº19, 8ºA

I enjoy eating out very much.
I sometimes eat out at the weekend with my family. My favorite eating places are a chinese rstaurente and a pizzaria in tomar.
I eat out about three times a month.
                                                                                                                                       Bin Wang n*2 8'a

I eat out on my birthday, sometimes, at the weekend  too. I eat out with my parents and sometimes with my family. I usually eat out in Tomar. My favourite eating paces are the Pizza Hut and the Chinese Restaurant.

Inês Mourato       Nº9 8ºA

I eat out at the weekend or when it's one of my relative's birthaday. Since my brother is a hockey player we also eat out when he plays in other cities. I usually eat out Tomar . My favourite eating places are Mc Donalds, Burger King, Pizzahutt and "Pão com Queijo" .

                                                                                                                          Nair Fonseca   Nº15 8ºA
I enjoy eating out.
I sometimes eat out at the weekend or during the week.
I usually  eat out with my friends or with my parents.I never eat out alone since that way I don`t have fun!
My favourite eating places are Mc,the pizzeria and ."Pão com Queijo"
                                                                                                                          Luis Nunes Nº12 8ºA
I enjoy eating out very much.
I eat out special day with my friends.
My favourite eating places are a restaurant and a pizzeria in Tomar.
I eat about once a month.


António Caetano, nº1, 8ºA

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário